A State of the Art medical centre with high tech medical facilities, situated in Benin, Edo State is seeking to hire qualified and competent individuals for the following roles urgently:
HEAD, NURSING CARE
Location: Benin City, Edo State
• State Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife (SRN/RM)
• At least 5 years experience in similar position in a similar setting
• Must reside in Benin City or be willing to relocate to Benin City, Edo State.
• The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the nursing department and its daily operations.
• Serve as the primary spokesperson for nurses
• Works to align the nursing staff with the mission, values and vision of the hospital.
• Maintain clinical and patient-care standards.
• Formulate and implement new nursing strategies based on extensive knowledge of the nursing procedures, staff rules and patient policies.
• Carry out Normal Nursing duties.
• Supervise and apportion duties to staff in the Nursing department.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to [email protected] with the title ‘’HEAD, NURSING CARE’ as the subject of the mail. Deadline not stated.