This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when the need arises. Also, management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through the appropriate medium
Job Introduction –
- Title: Sr. Sales Executive – Technical
- Department: Sales / Business Development
- Product Segment: Marine Protection (Liquid Coating)
- Functionally Reports to (FRT): General Manager
- Administratively Reports to (ART): Business Director
- Job Location: Lagos
Job Objectives –
Sr. Sales Executive’s Job is to maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans. To manage the sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
Job Requirements –
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- BE/B.Tech – Paint OR Chemicals and PG Qualification will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 04 + Yrs of Experience in selling paints & providing Technical service to the Marine Protection and Oil & gas sector. Good knowledge about the various coatings their specifications, application etc.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- A few years of experience in the development of Marine Protection coatings for this sector will be an additional advantage.
Job Responsibilities –
Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
Day to Day Management – To manage the day to day operations of the sales region providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
To make the regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure a smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
Sales Growth Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
To develop dealer networks in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
Customer Relationship – To develop a good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
Key Accounts – To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional teams/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solutions to their satisfaction.
To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
Budget – To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for the product as well as packaging.
Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.