The Personal Assistant will perform secretarial work and provide the CEO with day-to-day administrative support. Their duties include answering phone calls and managing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements. They may also be required to engage clients and organize events.
The job holder will also perform all activities in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the management the company.
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
- Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, in-house events.
- Assist in file organization via Dropbox.
- Assist in CRM input and edit (customer relation management).
- Coordinate direct email campaigns (or ability to learn email campaigning).
- Coordinate the hosting of in-house events.
- Edit WordPress web site (or ability to learn WordPress).
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
- Perform variety of office and personal errands.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and executives.
- Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably.
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS.
- Must have reliable automobile with adequate auto insurance and good driving record.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the job title and job location as the subject of the mail.
OR click: https://bit.ly/3uWSpqF
107, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.