MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
To provide overall direction by ensuring the right processes and practices across the organization.
The Job holder shall provide excellent client service for NGO Partnerships and Corporate Client Services. She will be in charge of building and retaining the organization’s partnerships to generate funds.
The Coordinator also will be responsible for designing, planning, executing, monitoring and evaluating programs to support the organization’s strategic objectives.
This position offers a strong potential opportunity for growth. The candidate should be seeking a long-term commitment to this position
- PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY PERFORMANCE AREASPartnership Services:
- Develop Budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals to various organizations.
- Source for Partners to sponsor and promote the course of the organization
- Organize programs in accordance with the Organization’s mission and goals.
- Represent and communicate with accuracy the mission and vision of the organization in writing, newsletters, phone meetings, email messages, and occasional presentations or conferences.
- Research and reach-out to new NGOs aligned with Youth and Women Empowerment.
- Administer web content for public consumption
- Provide effective, high-quality client service in response to NGO partners, customer requests, and website user inquiries
- Help manage interns/volunteers in the NGO Services business unit
- Manage smooth running of the organization, working directly with the CEO
Corporate Client Services
- Work with client applications, systems, tools, and processes to provide the highest quality service while adhering closely to client policies
- Promote standards and fundamental principles that protects youths and women’s rights at work and in the society
- Liaise with public and private intermediaries with well-designed implementable and scalable entrepreneurship programs aimed at generating income and employment for women and youth.
- Conduct the analysis on barriers to employment for Nigerian youth and women not in employment, education or training to inform effective program design and delivery
- Conduct policy research and analysis on the roles of government and businesses in facilitating job creation and skills building for young people and women
- Develop training curriculum and delivery for entrepreneurship boot camps and follow-up business mentorship and support
- Assess grants and process employee nominations through established screening guidelines
- Help make recommendations on client’s CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) programs and policies
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with client contacts
- Support NGOs through the grant application and vetting process
- Leadership & People Development
- Develop an excellent organization that support youths and women through personnel development planning, coaching and mentoring.
- Proactively manage performance of the project team towards the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Take a lead role on any changes required on processes and procedures and be able to drive and motivate the team in meeting set goals and objectives.
Record Keeping and Data Processing
- Ensure hard cover files is opened for the following reports and documentations:
- Financial reports for each client
- Operation report for each client
- Minutes of board and committee meetings for each client
- Revenue monitoring reports for each client
- Analyzed/summarized reports for each client
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
- 100% error-free budget for programs
- Achieve 10 sponsors per quarter
- Achieve 90% target of fund-raising per quarter
- Preparation of necessary SOPS for operations and efficient implementation of projects prior to commencement.
- 100% company-wide adherence to SOPs and processes
- Undertake at least two Youth and women empowerment programs per quarter.
- Timely preparation and submission of project reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations or related fields.
· Minimum 4 – 8 years’ experience in client service, relationship management, or partner
· Must have worked with NGOs
· Experience in research, data analysis, reporting, and documentation, highly preferred
· Experience in international volunteering, grant-making, or Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), a bonus
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
· Highly organized individual with impeccable attention to detail, a must
· Strong ability to execute and achieve results, motivated by a goal-oriented and results-driven environment
· Passionate about transnational philanthropy and development project
· A highly professional individual who is dedicated to long-term goals and committed to Youth and women empowerment vision
· Demonstrate excitement and inspiration towards work, with a strong work ethic
· Good time management skills, with experience working on multiple projects and deadlines
· Ability to work in a team and work independently
· Ability to adhere to work plans and help manage volunteers
· Ability to work closely with management to understand key business objectives, analyze the marketplace, assess customer needs, and help develop NGO Strategy