- Ikeja – covering Awolowo, Opebi, Agege, Ogba
- Kosofe – covering Ojota, Ketu, Mile 12
- Ikorodu – covering Ikorodu environs
- Alimosho – covering Egbeda, Ipaja, Dopemu, Ikotun,
- Mushin – covering Oshodi, Obanikoro, Olosha, Olorunsogo, Daleko
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; from lead identification up till cycle closure.
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key clients
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business.
- Ensure Client visits are pre-planned and well prepared prior to the visit. Visits to be followed with timely & professional visit reports.
- Promote the company as a solution provider and spread awareness of our product offerings, advantage over competition and our support services to help increase market share.
- Follow up on market activity and develop a thorough understanding of major players/competitors in the industry for both supply and services and accordingly develop strategies to keep a competitive advantage.
- Prepare regular reports on progress, targets met and forecasts on timely basis as required by direct Manager.
- SSCE, NCE/OND
- Experience & Knowledge in sales will be an added advantage
- Very good command of English (spoken and written) and other Nigerian Languages
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power-Point, excel, etc.)
- Job requires frequent movement
- Basic Salary and Commission
How To Apply
Kindly forward CVs to [email protected]
Head Office Address - Allen, Ikeja