- Installing new software and hardware components.
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the organization’s computer network.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience using technology to drive financial inclusion for businesses.
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNS, CISSP, MCSE) will be a plus.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Personable, professional demeanor.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using “job title” as subject of the mail.