- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team.
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives.
- Maintain HR systems and processes.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews.
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits.
- Design and implement employee retention strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years’ managerial experience, preferably as an HR Generalist.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using “job title” as subject of the mail.