Job Title: HOD Business Development/Client Service
Reporting to: Managing Director
Directly Supervises: Zonal Client/Business development Managers and Marketers.
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages of prospective clients and retaining customers
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets being given by the management/BOD.
- Demonstrating and presenting LAP HMO Ltd products and services
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements, tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Understanding every prospective client or customer Experience.
- Able to generate a recurring source of revenue for the organization.
- Develops means/strategies for Market penetration /sustenance of all products & Services.
- Maintaining good records as regards Client Service.
- Optimum Client retention.
- Total revenue generated.
- Actual/Target number of businesses successfully concluded.
- Client satisfaction Index.
- Staff productivity.
- Growth rate of business within around the country.
- Product development.
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
Minimum Educational Qualification.
MSc in any related field.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a health-related organization
How To Apply
Kindly forward CVs to [email protected]
Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos