- General direction and guidance on HRM strategy, targets, initiatives, policies and procedures.
- To lead complex HR transformation projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the HR strategy and budget that considers the overall business objectives, plans and priorities.
- Contributes to the organizational strategic planning and budgeting process.
- The establishment of a strong training and development function to provide effective training and development services to all Functions within the organization, including the development of a rolling Training Needs Analysis and scheduled Training Program to meet the needs of Function Heads.
- Champions supports and facilitates the implementation of equal opportunity policy through consistent, transparent, objective, fair and equitable HR systems, policies, procedures, and practices.
- Ability to help and guide the Management in analyzing, diagnosing, and highlighting the people issues that will fundamentally affect the success of the change.
- Implement a clear HR structure including job descriptions, areas of accountability and mandated authorities that will support the business operation.
- Create and develop a Talent Management culture through implementing best practices of career path and succession planning process and individual development programs.
- Provide leadership to the HR team, directing advising and supporting their work.
- Manage all general risk issues, operational, reputational etc. as they relate to the HR function.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Education, Social Sciences or other related field from a reputable university or college; a Masters’ Degree would be an advantage.
- At least 8 years of HR management experience gained from a similar or a related institution.
- Professional HRM qualification.
- Reporting and communication software programmes – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and the HRIS system.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the application.
- Salary Offer Very competitive and as obtainable in the industry.
- Address Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria