The Head of E-Business Reconciliation will provide leadership to the E-Business Reconciliation team and be responsible for resolving all transaction reconciliation issues and minimizing the incidence of fraud.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Head of E-Business Reconciliation will lead a team responsible for resolving all issues arising from electronic transactions and perform automated back-office processing such as dispute processing, settlement, reconciliation and reporting.
- An ideal candidate must have a grasp of how banking transaction processes work and analytical thinking on how to resolve disputes and reconcile transactions.
- Attending to customer and merchant disputes and ensuring prompt resolution.
- Liaising with switching companies and card schemes on settlement issues.
- Reconciliation of transactions routed through various payment platforms.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts for exceptions and subsequent escalation of exceptions to the switch and other vendors or third parties for resolution.
- Ensures timely reconciliation of all transactions done on the terminals.
- Ensure daily validation of transaction posting on the system.
- Perform other assigned tasks by the Head of Department.
- A good bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Finance. An ICAN certification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience, at least 3 years of which should be in Digital Financial Services or the banking industry with 2 years supervisory level experience.
- Knowledge of the electronic payment systems.
- Knowledge of the business, operating, and competitive environment.
- Strong knowledge of banking relationships and covenants.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Very competitive and as obtainable in the industry.