To play a central role in supporting the team and partners to conceptualize, design and implement all the components of Digital Finance Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of the channels, products and services that Financial Services Providers (FSPs) can apply to deliver digital financial services.
- Maintaining an understanding of technology advancements, evolutions and innovations taking place in the DFS space to lead the skills development process within the company.
- Act as the company’s contact person for all activities relating to DFS.
- Coordinate all company initiatives related to DFS including the assistance to company partners to develop their DFS strategies through a business assessment of the challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending optimal solution approach.
- Manage the engagement with financial sector stakeholders on DFS.
- Work with Technical Team in the preparation of partnerships involving Digital Financial solutions including the co-development and presentation, of proposals to the Investment Committee.
- Manage initiatives on change management/capacity building as they relate to DFS.
- Guide staff on technical areas as needed.
- Additional Responsibilities as requested by the bank.
- A Graduate degree in informatics, ICT-related field, economics, finance, or business administration or related field preferred plus training in a DFS-related field or honours degree with demonstrated experience in DFS at the leadership level.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant professional experience (private/public) sector and/or financial sector, and/or technology solutions for business and finance, in conceptualizing, driving and implementing initiatives.
- Experience in coordinating and delivery of consulting services including proposal and report writing or conducting a DFS project in particular or a project in the digital sphere.
- Experience in strategy definition and execution.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Very competitive and as obtainable in the industry.