MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
The Job holder will assist the Finance/Admin Manager in the implementation of HMO accounting policies and procedures. You are responsible for working with the finance team to formulate and implement the organization’s financial plans and keep up-to-date account records as required.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY, PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensure all budget columns are entered in requisition before approval
- Post payments & receipt vouchers daily into Sage and save for checking.
- Ensure vouchers have gone through full processing. Post all transactions before the closing of business daily.
- Process all documents for funds transfer /cheque payments for approvals and signing by the signatories.
- Prepare and Ensure monthly remittance of taxes WHT, VAT & LIRS, FIRS on or before 16th of succeeding month
- Assist the Finance Manager in compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare financial statements and entries to accounts, such as profit and loss statements, monthly and annual accounts and general ledger accounts.
- Maintain financial database in computer software system and manual filing systems
- Assist the finance manager in resolving accounting discrepancies/ irregularities with bankers and vendors, as required.
- Maintain the Petty Cash
- Carry out any other assigned task.
- Carry out the administrative tasks.
Qualifications and Experience:
Graduate in Finance or related field
Minimum of 2 years working experience