We are looking for a high-performing Senior Enterprise Sales Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources.
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- BSc/MSc Degree in business administration or a related field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
N250, 000 - N400, 000 net monthly; depending on Job knowledge, skill and experience.
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.