The Customer Experience Officer shall be accountable for assisting a variety of customers across various touchpoints including telephone, in-branches, and digital channels, amongst others, as well as overseeing accordance with agreed business processes and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides telephonic, email, and face-to-face service to customers and intermediaries.
- Delivers on daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Adheres to business, process, and compliance rules.
- Strategically creates superior customer experience at the branch both for internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive sales of company products to walk-in and call-in customers through direct product referral, as well as upsell and cross-sell products directly to clients to meet the 25% contact centre conversion targets.
- Assist customers with their claims queries and maintain relationships with relevant departments to ensure the process is completed with our 24hour SLA with all units
- Perform quality checks on the customer experience process at the branch which includes own work.
- Inform customers timely of requirements and procedures for their Claims, New business purchase via available digital platforms, policy renewals, part-withdrawals or surrender process.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Management, or in a related field preferred
- 1-2 years of actual experience working in a similar position.
- Attention to Detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
- Salary Offer Very competitive and as obtainable in the industry.
- Address 107, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.