Our client is looking for an ambitious Cardiologist to join their team! As a Cardiologist at the hospital, you will be responsible for providing consultation and making diagnoses.
- MBBS Degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2 years post-fellowship experience
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Examine patients and assess their condition
- Explain the risks of prohibited activities to patients
- Give health advice to patients
- Write proper prescriptions to treat chronic cardiovascular diseases
- Diagnose and evaluate patients with heart-related conditions
- Measure and track the improvement of patients’ health
- Diagnose and treat disorders and diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Perform patient exams and order or conduct diagnostic testing.
- Prescribe medicine and coordinate referrals as necessary.
- Conduct early detection screenings.