Our client, a Micro-Insurance Company is looking to hire for the role of Business Development Officer. The Business Development Officer will assist with the development and execution of appropriate marketing and business development strategies to support the achievement of sustainable profitability and market growth. He/ She will deliver low valued and low premium Microinsurance products that can add value to different strata of the market and provide relevant marketing and client insights that will ease and facilitate the successful creation and execution of clients’ market expansion objectives.
- To drive the Microinsurance Company’s top line budget and grow our market share through Association, Cooperative societies and other related aggregators. The main focus of this position is to ensure Development of Microinsurance General Business and Life Insurance within Low Income earner, Micro and small Business Enterprises, through strategic partnership with Cooperative Societies, Community Base Association, Unions and other Channels and institutions that are involved in development of people at the Bottom of the Pyramid. You will also be creative in delivering low valued and low premium Microinsurance products that can add value to different strata of the market, Ensure delivery of effective and efficient service to customers, proper management of customer’s relationship for the growth of our clientele base and overall profitability of the business.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in Insurance Marketing or Microfinance and with marketing experience especially with clusters.
- Relative connection and familiarity with Microfinance Institution or other multilateral institution involve in microcredit.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the application.
- Salary Offer Very competitive and as obtainable in the industry.
- Address Ikeja, Lagos