The Business Development Manager has overall responsibility for overseeing the implementation of business development strategies to heighten company profitability. Their duties include leading a team of business development and sales professionals, identifying business opportunities to pursue and creating business proposals to support their ideas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Arrange for meetings and presentations.
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets.
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities.
- Contribute to the development of healthcare plans.
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing and sales plan.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Marketing or any Management related course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience in the HMO or Insurance industry.
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) and medical will be an added advantage.
- Excellent selling and customer relationship skills.
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
- Salary Offer N250, 000 plus commission on businesses.
- Address FCT Abuja, Nigeria