With a wide range of business clientele and a network of connections, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for bringing businesses, identifying sales leads, pitching our HR outsourcing services to prospective clients and maintaining a good working relationship with old and new contacts.
The Business Development Manager will direct, administer, and coordinate business development and marketing activities in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by LEAD Enterprise Support Company Limited.
- Identifying sales leads, pitching HR outsourcing services to old and new clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals and targets for the sales & business development team and leading business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Planning and preparing and making presentations to Clients.
- Maintain a good working relationship with old and new contacts.
- Providing management with feedback.
- HND/BSc/MSc in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a Business Development Manager for an HR consulting firm.
- Must have a range of business clientele or a network of connections.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
N250, 000 and above plus 5% commission on businesses.
107, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.