We require the services of an experienced Business Development Manager with a large portfolio of clients and a network of connections who will be responsible for bringing businesses, identifying sales leads, pitching our outsourcing (HR) services to new clients and maintaining a good working relationship with old and new contacts.
- Identifying sales leads, pitching our outsourcing services to old and new clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals and targets for the sales & business development team and leading business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Planning and preparing and making presentations to Clients.
- Maintain a good working relationship with old and new contacts.
- Providing management with feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a Business Development Manager for an Outsourcing (HR) consulting firm.
- Must have a large portfolio of clients or a strong network of connections.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using “job title” as subject of the mail.
N250, 000 plus 5% commission on businesses.