To ensure efficient and effective management of assigned ATM Terminals at minimal cost.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure optimal uptime of designated ATMs.
- Custodian of ATM vault key/combinations (dual control to be maintained always).
- Daily cash Load and evacuation of designated ATM terminals.
- Daily posting to FCUBS of cash load and evacuation as applicable.
- Reconciliation of assigned ATM terminals.
- Daily Monitoring, resolution and reporting of terminals in Offline and Jam status.
- Escalation and subsequent follow up with respective departments or vendors for timely resolution of terminals with technical issues.
- Ensure that the ATM movement register is signed by custodian- (Dual Control) and Vendor and include the specific activity.
- Confirm that the Vault and ATM Combination locks are intact.
- Ensures the Automated Teller Machine room, vaults, the upper compartment is closed at all times.
- Ensures no one enters the Automated Teller Machine room without the knowledge of the custodian.
- Ensure that at least two persons enter the Automated Teller Machine room at any point of entering.
- Ensure to evacuate the cash from the Automated Teller Machine before any maintenance or repair work commences.
- Ensure that trapped cards are evacuated from ATM machine.
- Ensure that trapped cards from other banks are perforated and shredded in line with policy.
- Ensure fit cash for ATM machine is available at all time.
- Ensure the ATM is loaded with journal and receipt paper when required.
- Old printer paper journal should be stored in the archive or vault and not in the ATM room.
- Check inverter and Network connections and escalate to vendor for assistance where applicable.
- Report any fault, repairs and maintenance immediately to the ATM maintenance officer.
- Ensure daily ATM cash count, reconciliation and report rendered to Branch Coordination.
- Ensure all request on dispute resolution is logged and processed on time.
- Ensure daily confirmation of functional anti scheming device on ATMs.
- Ensure daily review, update and response to Journal request from refund unit.
- Ensure clean Ambience of ATM and environs is maintained always.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head Branch.
- A good first degree in any discipline.
- A related professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a bank / financial institution.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
- Salary Offer Very competitive and as obtainable in the industry.
- Address Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria.