The Accountant shall be responsible for overseeing and documenting all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Complying with state and federal tax regulations.
- Overseeing tax payments.
- Preparing budgets for the organization.
- Age (ranging from 25 to 29 years old)
- HND/BSc in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience as an Accountant. Hands-on experience with accounting software (SAGE) is compulsory.
- Professional Accounting Certification will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
- Salary Offer Very competitive and as obtainable in the industry.
- Address 107, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.