The Facilities Manager will ensure that a workspace is safe and functional. The duties of the job holder include negotiating contracts with service providers, inspecting facilities to meet safety regulations and coordinating renovations and updates.
The job holder will also direct, administer, and coordinate all maintenance/operations activities in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the management of the company.
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly.
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work and assist with checking installation and servicing building equipment.
- Maintain stock levels and parts within budget.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations, and assist with energy management.
- Oversee security of buildings and grounds.
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, clients, and team.
- Degree in civil engineering or related field.
- 5+ years in facilities management.
- Project management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good time management.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job title and job location as the subject of the mail.
OR click: https://bit.ly/3Kknef2
107, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.