Job Title: IT & Enrollment Officer
Reports To: Head, IT & Enrollment
Directly Supervises: IT & Enrollment Team
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
Responsible for engaging in all the activities and procedures adopted by the HMO to ensure effective and efficient oversight to achieve optimal satisfaction and maintain business profitability.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY, PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Enrollment/Registration of clients.
- Approval of eligible dependents, checking for correctness/accuracy of data entered by enrollees, responding to complaint about enrolment etc.
- Updating enrollee’s data, editing data, resizing/cropping photograph.
- Sorting, labelling, compiling and dispatch of permanent ID cards to Clients.
- Data analysis, analysis of questionnaire by respondents, troubleshooting, installation, system configuration.
- Other IT functions.
- Great technical skills
- Possesses current knowledge of the profession.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good customer service management
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
Qualifications and Experience_________________________________________________________
- A first Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification BA/BSc/HND in IT field.
- Experience in Insurance and HMO is an added Advantage.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience with advanced / extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Must possess outstanding ICT and Administrative skills.
How To Apply
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail or click https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1seZkYLVfby-yQ_Jbz0USGJbHJqnOWi–sIb8BQ9oSUc/edit and update.