Vintex Global is seeking candidates for the role of Sales Nutritionist to join our expanding Nutrition Sales team. The position allows the Specialist to combine clinical training with sales & marketing in the healthcare field. This unique role is a great fit for someone with an outgoing personality & drive for success. The candidate should be flexible & have the ability to adapt with the constant dynamic changes in the health care and home care business.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SALES NUTRITIONIST
- Make sales calls, conduct client follow-ups and maintain a good relationships with assigned clients.
- Pin point and communicate customer requirements, solve problems, as well as identify and pursue new growth opportunities.
- Expand knowledge in nutrition education information; developing and conducting presentation and in-service training programs.
- Launch and follow up on new products to the market, provide product samples, managing distributor target account
- Direct market share analysis
- Create a friendly business and interpersonal relationships with all clients and potential clients by getting to know intimately customers’ organization, personality, responsibility lines, products requirements, financial capabilities, problems, requirements, culture, methods of doing business.
- Train clients on nutrition.
- Maintain knowledge of and follow company procedures and policies regarding pricing, deliveries, sales terms, forecasts, records, reports.
- Health insurance
- Bonuses and incentives
- Room for promotion
- work 3 days a week
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- Strong team player, Customer Relationship Management, Highly organized, Strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree/HND/OND in chemistry, biology, nutrition, food sciences, or other related science
- Readiness to undergo training
How To Apply
Applications and CVs should be sent to [email protected] with the job tittle as the subject of the email
19, maryland crescent, ikeja